Toks CokerToks Coker is a Energy EFT Master Practitioner Trainer & EMO Master Practitioner Trainer in St Johns Wood, London, England
Happy EmoTrance Practitioner & Trainer
Toks is a Wisdom Life Coach, a Transformational Mentor and Spiritual Soul Guide working with various modalities to bring harmony and awaken the Soul’s Wisdom. She is an inspirational Teacher and Complementary Practitioner working continuously to expand her expertise through Continuous Professional Development and research. Her experience of working in the fashion, banking and finance world familiarised her with the daily stresses of living and led her into the field of complementary medicine. She loves EmoTrance and Silvia. She will be teaching a certified EmoTrance course and doing CPD courses soon.
Every two weeks Toks holds a meditation workshop on the day of the full moon and the day of the new moon. You can check out the dates if you want to attend them on her blog.
Memberships & Registration: Toks is currently registered and a member of the following:
1. MIFL: Full Member of the Institute for Learning, since 2009.
2. SBRCP: Senior Practitioner of the British Register of Complementary Practitioners BRCP (ICNM), since 1996.
3. MNFSH: Full Healer Member of the National Federation of Spiritual Healers (now The Healing Trust), since 1995.
4. MICCH: Full Healer Member of the International College of Crystal Healers (ICCH), since 1997. ICCH is a member of the ACHO (Affiliation of Crystal Healing Organisations) and the BCMA (British Complimentary Medicine Association).
5. MIFR: Member of the International Federation of Reflexologists, since 2005.
6. Full Healer Member of the Atlanta Association [David Furlong] since 1995.
7. MCMA: Full Member of the Complementary Medical Association, since 2011.
8. GRCCT: Registered with The General Regulatory Council for Complementary Therapies National Register, since 2011.
9. MAMT: Licensed Member of the Association of Meridian & Energy Therapies.
10. TAMT: Licensed Trainer of the Association of Meridian & Energy Therapies.
11. TLTA: Member of the Time Line Therapy™ Association, Time Line Therapy™ Practitioner.
12. ABNLP: Member of the American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Registered & Certified NLP Practitioner.
13. ABH: Member of the American Board of Hypnotherapy, Registered & Certified Hypnotherapist